Sunday, November 6, 2011

Power of Blogging:)

Now I realise why people start blogging more when they do their MBA:):)

The pressure their studies does to them is just unimaginable. Atleast to me, I feel it is a great deal of studies after my 3.5 years of work. I feel, I am getting back to my school days may be my XII grade where I had to really slog for my marks. Though some may argue that the course is not that competitive, I personally feel that it needs a lot of energy and hard work. I feel my appetite is literally triple than what it was before. Why am I hungry and hog like a pig? Staring at my PC, I was just thinking why this stress and what can I do to avoid this? Then I realised why one of my friend was writing more blogs. I realised what my blog could do to me. I understood why people start writing blogs during their MBA. The Ugly truth is that "Blog" not only relaxes me but also motivates me and energizes me back. It gives me the whole energy and a more holistic view of thinking. It improves my thought process and concentration. "Blogging" is just an amazing tool.


I kept thinking and starting at the Marketing book for hours together. After ceratin point of time, I felt I wasn't any productive at all. Now, I looked at my blog that wasn't updated for aroung 2 months. I kept thinking why? Why did I do injustice to my blog? Then, I thought to myself that I would definitely keep writing atleast once a week and keep me rejuvenated and fresh! This is the power of "Blogging". So, bloggers, keep blogging and cherish your present moments! Now, heading back to target Marketing:)

2 comments: