Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Nature -- Truly God's gift!


Hey All... I am back yet again with another episode.. Well this time it would be nature at its best!! What else do you need when you feel lonely or aloof?? Anybody else on a second thought?? Well for me it's a definite NO NO.. The one which gives you the best feeling or soothes you and comforts you is "Nature". This is truly GOD'S GIFT!!

I have had thoughts on writing about Nature sometime back. But didn't find the perfect blend to write about it until I enjoyed Norway!! It was amazing, splendid, marvellous and what not adjective do I use?? Not just to say but you need to feel the same. I felt it!! Nature for its Huge Mountains, Trees, Rivers and Waterfalls is just a blessing to watch! Trust me, Norway is just outstanding for this! Though I missed the "Midnight Sun" view at Norway, there was nothing to regret when i saw the Fjords (Feeyords -- mountains cut through glaciers) just awe to look.. They were huge and gigantic reminding me of the King Kong movie!!! Sometimes I even imagined the Gorillas of King Kong frightening me amidst the Fjords there!!!

I had spent 3 days in Norway and all the three days were different! Those days just made me feel that Nature and I are friends and companions! It mad me so comfortable to relax and ooze out my tensions only to enjoy and replenish myself along with the cool winds and breeze!!! The sunny days and windy nights change anybody's mood to just feel pleasant and go with the wind!! Everyone must experience this feeling atleast once in their lifetime! I would still say this is not done for me... still more and more pending in the stock!! Got to wait for more exploration!!


So, be there and enjoy the Nature around you to the fullest without any stoppages!!! No bother what happens and who is with you, but this man's best friend Nature is always there for you!

3 comments:

  1. Nice post..
    But most of the times that i find myself in such a place i feel i should have someone with me to share the beauty with... and so it actually makes me feel more alone and yet happy at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks guys... yes chandra i had my freinds along with me so it was an added advantage and good felling around:)

    ReplyDelete